The IMPROVE MEDICAL team is governed in its work exclusively by principles of business ethics and ethics of the certification procedures conduct, requirements of acting legislation and rules of the certification systems and Regulations.
Basis of the activities of experts and auditors of the IMPROVE MEDICAL are:
– Objectivity. We work honestly and open-mindedly. Taking decision to issue the certificate of compliance to the accredited authority – IMPROVE MEDICAL – is governed by the objective findings obtained by our experts in the process of the independent audit.
– Confidentiality. We guarantee our clients full confidentiality of their commercial secrets and other confidential information.
– Impartiality. We are prepared to conduct certification of both big and small enterprises – at that all our clients shall be sure that our experts and auditors shall execute their work quickly, professionally and open-mindedly. We guarantee that no conflict of interests arises.
– Professionalism. Competence of our experts and auditors enables to conduct procedures of the certification and compliance assessments in the shortest possible time but in strict adherence to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021:2011 2011 «Assessment of compliance. Requirements to the bodies conducting audits and certification of management systems» and ISO/IEC 17065:2012 «Assessment of compliance. Requirements to the bodies conducting certification of production, processes and services».
– Responsibility. We bare the responsibility for our work. Certificates issued by IMPROVE MEDICAL are authoritative confirmation of availability of operative system of the quality management in the tested company (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).